Worried about SEO, Get free seo for blog.


free seo

Have a blog/site, you must be working on your traffic strategies. I mean who doesn't want to get traffic to his blog, seriously its a must have practice in this business.

I am not a SEO expert but I am here offering "free SEO service" to all those people who owns a blog/ site in exchange of a link from their blog, which says "SEO by Amit Singh".

Thats it No Image, No big content post, No high-quality graphics ....

Shoot me an email at the given address:

asamitdbz@gmail.com

Just provide me with the given details: Your,
  1. Name. (For Introduction, so we know you are real)
  2. blog/ website address. (So we can setup google analytics for your blog/ site)
  3. Email address. (So we can send progress reports to you directly)
  4. Server login username & password. (So we can update your template/ theme for SEO/ SEM)
Thats it I dont need your credit card information, No additional (hidden) fees, just free seo service for your site. I will be working on keywords, traffic generation, Search engine optimization and everything else you need to rank high in search engine results pages (SERPs). So you can also provide your blog's html source code, we will send you a modified version of that source code, but for making changes work we might need your CMS details. We will work on keywords, description tags, meta tags, google authorship snippet, image alt tags, and everything your site requires for free of cost just a link saying seo by Amit Singh. In case you need any advice, any seo tips, any problem I can help you with for your blog shoot me an email : asamitdbz@gmail.com I also provide more in depth analysis on fiverr just for $5. Just follow the link : Make your blog search engine optimized .

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How Social media can help bloggers get traffic

Top Ten Web Hosting providers

How to design a contact form for FREE (No Coding Skills needed)